Get 1:1 Help with your Productivity Questions
Do you have a specific productivity app related challenge that you need some help with? You now have the option to pick my brain without having to commit to a live call or a full coaching program.
Submit your question to me in written form. You will then receive an answer from me as a 10-20 minute private video, packed with personalized advice, ideas, and feedback.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve been getting more and more messages from people asking for help with their productivity app setups.
While this is what I do for a living and it’s my passion, my time is limited. That’s why I usually create videos, templates and courses that benefit thousands of people and retain their value for many years.
At the same time, you may have such a question or challenge that so specific and personal, it doesn’t make sense for you to post it it as a YouTube comment, and it doesn’t make sense for me to produce a full video on it.
This offer aims to fill that gap. Of course, if I feel like I won’t be able to help you, I will let you know and refund your purchase.
1. You have a question on how to best use a productivity app like Todoist, TickTick or Evernote for your specific use case.
2. You purchase a 1:1 asynchronous video consulting session.
3. After your order is confirmed, you will receive access to a private contact form for you to submit your question.
4. I will review whether I can answer your question and let you know what to expect. If I can, I will let you know when you can receive your personal video (average delivery time: one week). If not, I will let you know and issue a refund.
5. You will receive a private link to your personal video consultation for you to view and get your challenge resolved.
At the moment, this offer is limited to help with the following productivity apps:
Is your app not included in the list above? Don’t order a 1:1 asynchronous video consultation, but contact me and let me know which app you need help with and I’ll let you know about your options.
You can order multiple asynchronous 1:1 video consultations to get each question answered separately, but you may also benefit from an actual live 1:1 consultation. Learn more here.