The last Todoist guide you'll ever need
The exact system I used to change from a chaotic procrastinator to completing hundreds of projects and tasks every month without burning out.
This Course is for People who want to...
Words from Happy Todoist Users
More testimonials below.
- Installing the Apps for easy Access
- Configuring the Settings for optimal Productivity
- Key Productivity Principles
Get out of your Head
- Perform a Mind Dump into the Todoist Inbox
- Save anything you find online with one click
- Never lose any idea again, where- or whenever they come up
- Learn how to use Tasks, Projects & Labels in Todoist
- Set up, track and accomplish your Goals
- Connect everything from your life purpose to everyday tasks
Go from Raw to Tangible
- Label, schedule and prioritize to do’s
- Learn how to write Notes in Todoist
- Set up automations for repetitive tasks
Actually Doing Things
- Learn how to use Filters in Todoist
- Create easy access to filter-based to do lists
- Learn how to time-block in Todoist
- Learn how to do a Weekly Review in Todoist
- Learn which Todoist features to avoid
- My advice based on years of Todoist experience
More Kind Words from Students
More testimonials below.
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is for anyone (but especially remote workers) who is using Todoist but feels like they’re not reaching their full potential with it. It’s beginner-friendly, so no worries if you’re using Todoist (or a task manager in general) for the first time.
If you work remotely or behind a screen most of the time, then you’ll get the most value out of this as there are some handy features you can use.
The official Todoist documentation is great. It’s full of helpful guides and feature explainers.
In this course however, you won’t get a feature list from A-Z, but a structured program that you can follow in order to have Todoist support your ideal workflow – so you don’t have to spend months putting together the puzzle pieces yourself.
You don’t have to. However, hundreds of thousands of people have benefited from my independent productivity tech reviews & tutorials on YouTube. In this course, I’m bundling my best practices with answers to questions that benefitted most people. Feel free to check out my YouTube channel or newsletter to get a taste for my work if you’re not ready to make the leap yet.
You will learn how to get Todoist to become your powerful ally in completing your tasks, meeting your commitments, and achieving your goals.
Some of the principles taught in the course require permanent practice, but there are 28 actionable video lessons with an average length of around 7 minutes.
Watching the video lessons and completing the associated assignments will likely take you around 6 to 8 hours.
Yes. Paying the fee will grant you access to the course permanently.
This is an entirely self-guided course. In order to keep this course affordable fpr you, I am not taking support queries related to the course.
If you need any additional help you can book a 1:1 support call with me here.
No. This course is drawn from my experience with Todoist as an independent customer. I am not an employee of Todoist and they were not involved with the creation of this course in any way.